Do you love the taste of Larabars and Rx Bars, but not the cost?
That’s why I make my own.
And this might be my favorite flavor yet!
- 2/3 c. cashews
- 2/3 c. almonds
- 1/2 c. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8 oz bag of pitted dates
- 1 medium sized banana
- Egg white protein powder (about 3 tsps)
- Put cashews and almonds in food processor and pulse until chopped, leaving a few larger pieces
- Add coconut, banana, and dates and continue to pulse
- Slowly add the protein powder (used to make Bars less sticky)
- Cover 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper (and maybe a little more protein powder)
- Spread the bar mix into the pan
- Refridgerate for an hour before cutting
- Try not to eat the whole thing in one sitting 🙂