1. Take Action with Take Part: Sign up at takepart.com to make a difference on various issues from food (BUY LOCAL!) to education (SUPPORT OUR TEACHERS!), you can get the latest updates on how YOU can help.
2. Want to support the LGBTQ community? Good. I think you should. Here are ways that you can: SUPPORT LGBTQ
3. Do you have a shirt that you haven’t worn in 3 months, or 57 extra scarves? (Guilty) Donate them to your local donation center. But, do your research first and know where these goods are going.
4. Volunteer at the local humane society. Pets need the love too.
7. Empower other women! #girlpower
14. Love your neighbor ❤
15. Give someone a compliment. “You’re, like, really pretty.” See, that wasn’t so hard.
16. Go outside and play with your kids (this includes your dogs, obvi).
17. Workout and eat healthy. You will feel better and it will help with you #11.
Sure, doing some or all of these things might not make a HUGE difference right this second, but it will make A difference. And maybe you have better ideas or different campaigns to support or petitions to sign. That’s great. JUST DO SOMETHING. It’ll be a helluva lot better than shaming our COUNTRY and bashing each other on Facebook. BE THE CHANGE. Make a difference.