For breakfast, I am not usually one to go for something sweet. Normally, I will pick eggs or an omelette over waffles or french toast. But today, I was in the mood for pancakes. I started the 21 Day Fix last week and already had a cheat meal (or 2), and didn’t want to have another one. I saw someone post some recipes for Shakeology Pancakes and decided today would be the perfect day to give it a whirl. So. Glad. I did.
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 3 egg whites
- 1 scoop Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology (I used chocolate)
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- Cooking Spray
- Mash banana, add egg whites and coconut milk and combine
- Add scoop (or packet) of Shakeology and cinnamon and mix well
- Heat skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray
- Spoon mixture into skillet and cook about 3 minutes each side
- Top with favorite topping (I used melted natural creamy peanut butter–I poured a little too much on – whoopsie)
AH-MAZING! And not too sweet, which is perfect for my taste buds..and stomach. Usually after eating something sweeter in the morning I feel hungry again in an hour or two. Not today – I still feel full! I will definitely be making these again!